Sorcery & Cecelia: or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot - Patricia C. Wrede, Caroline Stevermer Fun, delightful, witty, those are the words most often repeated in the reviews for this book and it pretty well sums it up. You also see Jane Austen meets Harry Potter, which is I guess a good a shorthand as any, but I don't think it's a deep as Austen or as childish as the first Harry Potters. Two cousins, best friends and frequent co-conspirators in mischief are separated for the Season when one goes to London. This novel unfolds entirely with their correspondence as they encounter ballrooms, country parties, magical talents, evil sorcerers and, of course, romance. My only criticism would be that for the first few letters, our two heroines have pretty similar voices so it can be difficult to know exactly which one is writing. That sorted itself out pretty quickly for me and the book went on to be an enjoyable romp through the magic infused regency (and yes, Prinny even has a cameo) with our two plucky no-nonsense heroines. Perfect with a cup of afternoon tea!