Wild Invitation - Nalini Singh I hadn't read any of the previously released stories before so these were all new to me. I loved getting the back story on Tammy & Nate, since they are so integral to so many of the other stories. I liked the middle two stories (Zach & Annie/Cooper & Grace) but I felt like they were a little similar. Dominant Predatory male & shy/submissive female. (dominant/submissive in the pack hierarchy way - not in the naughty way). Both stories were sweet & Nalini Singh's writing always flows, but maybe I read them too fast and too closely together. I did enjoy reading them both but can't see a need to revisit them.

Although less of a romance, since Walker & Lara are already together, I loved the last story as well. I think I just have a general weakness for the Lauren family. Plus there was a conversation in this story that had me questioning my thoughts on who is the ghost. It seriously whet my appetite for [b:Heart of Obsidian|15781026|Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling, #12)|Nalini Singh|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1359653471s/15781026.jpg|21496528].